An outstanding opportunity at a dynamic and highly respected Global organisation, who are looking for a compliance and governance manager to join their growing compliance team. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years compliance experience in a large organisation..
• Build and develop compliance policies, including governance, privacy and risk processes
• Tracking and monitoring adherence
• Developing and delivering training across the business
• Maintain records and report on back-office compliance to evidence accountability
• Keep up to date with laws and regulations relating to compliance
• Reviewing standard operating procedures
• 2-3 years compliance experience in a large organisation
• Experience delivering training to heavily process driven communities
• Practical experience implementing compliance policies in a business environment
• Compliance, or law qualifications (not essential)
• Clear communications, with a bit of flair!
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Philip via email on Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org