We’re looking for engineers who have passion for technology, problem solving and eager to help customers for Senior Technical Support Engineer roles for one of our clients who provides cloud‑based platform and solutions to deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlocks productivity for employees and the enterprise in EMEA region.
· Providing support to users/administrators of our client’s platform
· Manage and resolve all issues.
· Experience assessing, troubleshooting, resolving and providing root cause analysis for product issues.
· Manage customers' expectations and ensure high customer satisfaction.
· Maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
· Opportunity to become Subject Matter Expert in assigned areas of product functionality. Share and deliver knowledge sessions with peers globally.
· Opportunity to create scripts to automate repetitive tasks or scripts to enable faster troubleshooting.
· Help in development and mentoring of team members in various technologies and the platform.
· Work on technical and non-technical projects.
· Communicate with customers and our teams through case, phone and other electronic methods.
· Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency.
· Maintain impeccable case hygiene and customer related files and records.
· Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related technical degree) or 4+ years of related experience within technical support or software coding environment
· Strong knowledge on LDAP/Active Directory, SSO or other authentication or user management systems (e.g. Azure AD, Okta. SAML, SiteMinder)
· Strong Understanding of Email Infrastructure (e.g. Exchange, Office 365, Postfix)
· Advance knowledge on Web Services (consuming or providing) (SOAP, REST)
· Strong working knowledge on Network infrastructure
· Hands on experience in any bi-directional, automated integration between two systems
· Data Extraction Technologies (e.g. JDBC, ODBC) or ETL integrations
· Strong Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle).
· Strong Experience using Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server
· Demonstrated ability to understand the problem statement and troubleshoot complex technical issues with ease
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems
Must have experience in working with one (or more) of the following technologies/languages:
· Advance knowledge of the components in a web applications stack.
· Experience providing SaaS / PaaS support
· A fundamental understanding of ITIL framework
· Experience diagnosing performance related issues.
· Experience using tools like Splunk/ELK.
· Location: Dublin – Based on office. Working remotely not applicable.
· Working hours: Full-time – 24*7 Shift rotation
· Access to a variety of benefits
· Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international companies.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or If you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to pass my contact detail.