My client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
- Deliver on financial goals for the business.
- Prepare and report process performance metrics to stakeholders.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Manage customer relationships through regular communication with clients through weekly/ monthly reviews.
- Discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ) delivery issues with the customer.
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
- Drive team to achieve process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer as per project plan and schedule.
- Work with support functions to enable infrastructure support to team and ensure zero downtime.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team.
- Drive knowledge management and continuous up skilling of the team.
- Conduct performance appraisals for team members
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate (preferably MBA), PMP certification, or relevant domain certification (Degree in Linguistics, Speech Science, or related Language fields)
- Good knowledge of linguistics/translation in the desired language.
- Strong Analytical ability and strong operational experience
- No language is required.
- Strong project management experience
- Previous People management experience
What we offer
M - F normal working hours Office-based
Salary: Very competitive
Location: Dublin 3
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax saver ticket
- Bike to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- PMI Private Medical Insurance
- Relocation allowance if outside Ireland
- and many more...
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest-growing companies. Be part of something amazing in 2022 and beyond If you are interested, please send me a direct email to email@example.com or apply through this link