Provide first level technical support, service restoration, fulfillment of service request and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
Provide first measure analysis of issues and inputs for problem management. Leverages best effort method for issue resolution through cross functional coordination and support team lead in training, reviews and escalation handling.
Mandatory requirement for experienced candidates:
- Min. 24 months’ work experience in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application support/ Small Forms etc.
- Fluent in German
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
- Intermediate knowledge of T/S Small Forms (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Experience of working within a busy ICT Service Desk environment, showing experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution.
- Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions
- Intermediate knowledge of Network collaborations & VPN T/S
- Basic networking knowledge
PBX Administration Avaya or similar
Anti-Virus & IT Security best practices implementation & administration
Process compliance Knowledge of the ITIL Framework
Knowledge of McAfee products
Job duties and responsibilities
- To improve user confidence in the areas of computer hardware & software, applications, being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables.
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
- To participate in an on call rota, providing a 24 hours, first line support service to users.
- To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, intranet and e-mail.
- Provide updates to customers with regards to specific incidents and manage a trouble ticket through to resolution;
- Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation processes;
- Ensure Customer Service Level Agreements are met, or exceeded;
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
Engineering Graduate/ B.Sc. Computer Science / or Graduate with any technical degree/ diploma required.
ITIL trained preferred
Willingness to work in rotational shifts
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
Salary: 31,000 - 31,500
Working hours: Shift houres, fully flexible
If this is something that might interest you or alternatively know someone who can be interested, please email to email@example.com