Entry Level Role, No experience necessary!
WFH now, office in D24 after Covid
Apply now, Interview tomorrow!
Languages: Norwegian with English
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Provide 1st level technical support, service restoration, fulfilment of service request and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Active listening and questioning, an eye for detail to determine the root cause of the issue, to avoid repeat contacts and further effort to resolve issues
• Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues, evaluate solutions and work with their colleagues to resolve issues
• Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
• Display ownership and accountability
§ Quickly build trust and confidence with customer
§ Own and resolve customer issues efficiently, effectively and empathetically
Time Management Skills
• Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time
• Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
• Ability to Multitask
Communication & Relationships Skills
• To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, web tickets, chat and e mail.
• Offering advice to end users on all IT related areas. This will include working as part of a team, in order to share knowledge and work together to increase performance standards.
Skills & Knowledge
• Communicate at all levels
• Basic knowledge of OS (Windows 7-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
• Basic knowledge of Software, antivirus and peripherals installations
• Ability to work across organizational and professional boundaries
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of interpersonal skills, including active listening and understanding
• Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize workloads.
• Work to tight deadlines / service levels
• Business etiquette
• Broad knowledge of IT products, services and terminology
• Identification of problems and solutions
• Analysis of data
• Presentation of technical functionality to a non-technical audience
• Working knowledge of MS Office products
• General support knowledge of Operating systems across various platforms, general productivity applications like MS outlook, MS excel etc.
• Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
• Customer focused
• Self Motivated
Job duties and responsibilities
• To improve user confidence in the areas of computer hardware & software, applications, being empathetic to a variety of new and experienced learners needs.
• Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables.
• Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
• To participate in call rotation, providing 24 hours, first line support service to users.
• To deliver a first line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, intranet and e mail.
• Update incidents with detailed and relevant information in a timely and effective manner;
• Provide updates to customers with regards to specific incidents and manage a trouble ticket through to resolution;
• Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation processes;
• Ensure Customer Service Level Agreements are met or exceeded;
• Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
• Ensure appropriate documentation of the interaction on the customer’s account in the prescribed format
• Execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines
• Ensure customer/user confidentiality and data protection at all times
Education and other requirement
• High school diploma or university degree, technical/computer science is advantage
• Willingness to work in rotational shifts