We’re looking for a Service Improvement Manager for a Global Leader in Fintech and Payments enabling innovative financial services experiences.
The Service Improvement Manager will be responsible for providing client support through effective investigation and analysis. The appropriate candidate will have the ability to identify, develop and deploy effective improvements that positively affect the client and the organisation.
- Working with Client Services and technical teams, Identify and implement areas for process and quality improvement.
- Analysis of statistical and production data in order to identify patterns and to make suggestions to Client Service management.
- Identify and Develop streamline process for current production workloads.
- Management of escalated queries that may hinder the company from reaching agreed service levels, including the management of client critical issues.
- Interaction with other team members and management to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the unit.
- Continuously work with the Team Leader/Managers within the team to design and create data reports and reporting tools.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of tech development processes, business analysis, and data analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving and business transformation (business improvement) project management background.
- Knowledge of database concepts and understanding of structures
- Knowledge of Incident management, change management and process management
- Strong client management skills
- Proven relationship management and communications skills
- Customer-focused approach to engagement with business partners.
Technical skills include:
- Degree in an IT or Business-related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an Analytical or Service Improvement role.
- Previous experience working in a troubleshooting role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced user of SQL, PowerBI (or similar BI visualisation tools).
- Knowledge of JIRA.
- Previous experience in credit card/payments/merchant acquiring industry preferable but not essential.
- Experienced in Excel/VBA.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced client focused environment.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and proven ability to think logically.
- Quality focused with attention to detail.
- Ability to schedule and prioritise tasks in a manner that optimises efficiency and effectiveness.
- Very comfortable communicating with employees of all levels within the company.
- Organised, logical and professional at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a commitment to service delivery.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.