Service Project Engineer
My client has an immediate vacancy for a Service Project Engineer to join their Service and Repair Team in the Munster Region.
Our client are a complete end to end solutions provider involved in the design, build, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater assets & infrastructure in the municipal (Local authority), Industrial (Food and Beverage/Dairy/Pharmaceutical) markets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
•Coordinate and manage the administration of Service jobs on the company’s ERP system along with pricing, quotations, and estimations for customers
•Provide support to site-based teams in the delivery of service and maintenance to our customers.
· Liaise with Scheduling and service team to ensure works are scheduled as per customer’s request
· Compile Customer specified Documentation Packages as required (RAMS, maintenance of contractor portals, declaration forms etc)
· Organisation and Procurement of parts.
· Developing Service plans for various customers
· Issuing reports to customers and job costings as appropriate
• Preparing and finalising service reports before Invoicing takes place
• Support Service manager and Industrial Manager to ensure KPI’s are met for the department
•Ensuring Health & Safety Standards are being maintained at all times
•Assist in the development and implementation of a continuous improvement plan & participate in Lean projects
Skills / Attributes:
· Proficient in MS office essential
· Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail and ensure follow through on works from commencement of the project to handover
· Good problem solving & organisational skills with a positive can-do attitude
· 2-3 years’ experience of managing small scale projects/ jobs desirable
· Experience with technical report writing and previous Lean experience desirable
One of the following will be essential.
•Third level Mechanical or Electrical degree/Diploma
•Third level Environmental Science degree/ diploma
•Previous experience in wastewater/ water industry
For more information please call Christina Keating on 0214944872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org