Join a close-knit, passionate team that collaborates in an agile environment to develop great technology related to logistics and transport.
- provide ongoing support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform;
- support and analyse requirements, develop specifications and design innovative solutions to business problems;
- development, configuration and improvement of workflows and processes;
- manage the planning and implementation of updates;
- investigate and resolve issues (2nd level support), including performance monitoring;
- prioritises and diagnoses incidents according to established procedures.
- 1+ year of ServiceNow administration experience;
- ITSM experience and knowledge;
- good understanding of ITIL;
- good understanding of ITSM and related services;
- Fluent in English language skills (verbal & written).
- You choose where you work from: remote / hybrid / onsite
- Employment Flexibility: B2B or permanent agreement
- 26 days paid vacation
- Annual bonus
- Holiday bonuses
- Training budget
- Opportunity to join PPE
- Benefits package (private medical care Medicover, Multisport card)
- Possibility to buy computer equipment after leasing for 10% of its value.