Our food manufacturing client in Co Tipperary requires a Shift Maintenance Engineer to join their growing Team.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the, maintenance, overhaul, adjustment and modification of all plant and production equipment, as well as the fabrication of new and replacement equipment.
- Provide ongoing day to day support to Production; continually seek to drive improvement in operation performance while also maintaining highest levels of regulatory conformance
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on packaging, production and utilities equipment.
- Carry out calibration of equipment as required
- Proactively follow up on re-occurring technical issues
- To continuously improve the production operations. This includes:
a. Specifically fine tuning production equipment to increase output.
b. Reducing downtime and reducing waste.
c. To maintain production lines at optimal performance.
d. To work to the highest engineering standards
- To fully participate in companywide continuous improvement initiatives, working in teams as required and utilising appropriate quality tools as applicable implementing a robust “permanent fix” solutions
To maintain appropriate recording and reporting systems on all engineering related matters (e.g., breakdowns, maintenance etc.)
Good knowledge of the Mechanical and Electrical Systems associated with high volume manufacturing equipment and hold a Third Level Qualification in one of those disciplines or the National Craft Certificate together with additional specialised training and experience
Please contact email@example.com or telephone: 087 2419644