My Client is a leading supplier to the construction industry and they are recruiting now for a Bathroom Showroom Sales Consultant based in Bangor.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- To establish customer requirements and generate a genuine interest in products.
- Provide customer with a detailed and agreed specification of their requirements and a quotation for same.
- Through established company procedures ensure all quotations are followed up and maximise all sales opportunities.
- To plan, organise and coordinate sales and deliveries, from the showroom and warehouse to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
- To proactively develop new sales opportunities.
- To receive enquiries and convert into successful sales.
- To ensure all paperwork is handled efficiently.
- To control costs and maximising sales opportunities and profitability.
- Merchandising within the showroom ensuring all products are properly stocked and presented at all times.
- To work as part of a team and promote maximum efficiency within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed.
- Recording customer complaints and ensuring that all are dealt with promptly and to the satisfaction of the customer and company
- Must have showroom sales experience (bathroom /plumbing supplies)
- Evidence of success in a previous sales role
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills Self-motivated and professional personality
On offer is a competitive Salary and benefits package to include:
- A quarterly bonus
- Buy / Sell holidays
Please contact Aimee direct to discuss in more detail or apply in the link for immediate consideration