Showroom Sales Executive
My Client is looking to recruit a full time Showroom Sales Executive to join their successful Sales team in their Newtownabbey branch. The Showroom Sales Executive will have responsibility for selling a wide range of furniture products.
• Selling a wide range of furniture.
• Be knowledgeable about store layout, products and stock availability, so that you can give a thorough description of each specific product and in addition cross sell or upsell.
• Assist in layouts and maintenance of window and internal displays.
• Assist in stocktaking.
• Have thorough knowledge of service standards required in their department.
• Be punctual, accurate and able to work on their own initiative.
• To deal with any customer complaints or problems in a timely manner and to report them to a member of management.
• To co-operate with colleagues and other departments to ensure the best possible service.
• To merchandise and display departmental products in a creative and eye-catching manner.
• To maintain accurate and eye-catching POS at all times on all products within their department.
• At the end of each shift ensure that the department is tidy and neat.
• Dependent on business levels, you will be required to assist with duties as directed by Management.
• To treat every customer with respect, and give them individual care and attention
• To be professional in dealing with customers at all times.
• Move between departments to ensure multi skilling and satisfy the needs of the business.
• Excellent communicator skills outgoing personality.
• At least 2 years sales experience (relevant/industry sales experience would be ideal)
• GCSE Maths and English at grade C (or above) or equivalent is required.
• A valid driving licence and access to own vehicle (training may be required at our other branches).
Please note this position requires weekend/bank holiday working and one late night (8/9pm) per week.
If you are interested in applying for the position above, please send your CV using the link provided. Alternatively call Conan on 07393014996.