Our client, a semi-state organisation, is seeking to recruit a Resident / Site Architect. The successful candidate will join a crew of architectural, construction and maintenance specialists working on a major construction project in the city centre.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be Degree qualified in Architecture
- Be proficient in AutoCAD and Sketch-up.
- Have more than 3 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Have experience of working on site on at least one major project during construction.
- Have knowledge of Planning and Building regulations and guidelines with the ability to apply these to Construction Stage issues.
- Have knowledge of the GCC Contract and ability to apply this to Construction Stage issues.
- Have knowledge of and ability to work with an ISO 9001 accredited Architectural Practice system
- Have awareness, understanding and appreciation of health and safety.
- Have ability to produce weekly reports and maintain relevant site records
- Be proficient in the English language (spoken, written, technical).
- Have excellent communications skills, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
Ideally you will:
- Be RIAI, or RIBA registered.
- Have experience in construction and refurbishment of institutional / public buildings.
- Have project management experience
- Have strong IT skills (Microsoft suite) and a high level of computer literacy.
- Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
Attractive career enhancing, contract status role with longer term career prospects.
Immediate vacant position.
Remuneration package is between €40,000 to €50,000 depending on the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate,