Contact Carmel Synnott at email@example.com or phone on : 087 7422268
Site Projects Administrator Part-time
- Attend weekly Management meetings showing Project Progress against Schedule etc.
- Organise meetings as needed (attendees, rooms, locations, schedule conflicts) ;
- Plan project visitor agendas and logistics ;
- Weekly Timesheets admin
- Maintain and distribute stock of safety equipment (PPE, vests, etc.) for team members and visitors
- Keep log/track of new contractors on site each week, provide assistance with site inductions
- Safe Pass courses, logs etc.
- Raise IT tickets for project team and their computers, software, phones etc. and follow up
- Resolve facility problems in cabins (logging and follow up on tickets, etc.)
- Maintain stationery/canteen supplies - ordering, deliveries etc.
MS Office Advanced: - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
Advanced Electronic Document Management systems essential (EDMS)
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Project Support Administrator within a Project, and ideally a GMP environment.
- Experience of personal responsibility for supporting managers, project team and project controls / PMO team
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise and remain focused and to work on own initiative
- Work primarily with the Project Manager, Project Co-Ordinator and Leads
To apply please send your updated CV to Carmel: firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268