Our client is a young and ambitious civils/utilities company and they are looking to add a Site Supervisor to their growing team. This role will primarily be based in their Gloucester site so it’s ideal for someone based in South England but if you are keen on this opportunity and are willing to travel there will be accommodation provided.
- Current projects include sewage treatment works, tanking projects, watermain works and some small civils projects but the main projects would be wastewater treatment works.
- 2-3 years onsite experience is required, must be capable of running a site and dealing with any issues that arise
- Complying weekly/monthly reports detailing the progress and issues with the projects
- Dealing with any health and safety issues on site
- Working closely with junior engineers.
- Whilst a construction related degree is preferable we would consider candidates with appropriate site supervisor experience and perhaps a construction related HND.
- Site experience essential (minimum 2 yrs experience)
- Experience within the civils or utilities sectors
- Great communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation (if required)
- Van + Fuel Card