• Review drawings, specifications and ensure site instructions are adhered to.
• Responsible for the planning of all resources labour, materials and sub-contractors
• Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the projects.
• Tracking Variations
• Directly liaising with clients and their representatives including attending regular meetings.
• Oversee and manage the delivery of quality workmanship, quality and “best practice” measures on each of our contracts.
• Keeping tight controls ensuring quality.
• Constantly reinforce the health & safety culture, striving for an accident free site.
• Report into the Managing Director/Engineers to ensure the site programmes meets the budget and timelines.
• Strong Supervisory & Management skills
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar supervisory role required.
• Relevant trade background or Mechanical Engineering Qualification.
• Experience on Commercial projects necessary.
• Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.