Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) in partnership with County Durham and Darlington NHS Trust are currently recruiting for experienced nurses in the areas of Theatres, ED, Medicine and Surgery.
County Durham and Darlington NHS Trust are one of the largest integrated organisations in England, providing hospital and community services to a population of over 650,000. They are an ambitious and innovative organisation with a talented workforce of over 7,000 colleagues.
They provide hospital services from two acute sites - Darlington Memorial Hospital and University Hospital of North Durham. The Trust has a centre for planned care in Bishop Auckland and provides care from community hospitals in Chester-le-Street, Shotley Bridge, Barnard Castle, Sedgefield and Weardale as well as over 80 other community-based settings and providing care in patients' homes.
Living and working in the North East allows for an excellent quality of life. Housing is at the top of many people’s priorities and with some of the lowest house prices in England, you certainly get a lot more home for your money.
The diverse geographical nature of the region means you can be in the countryside in less than ten minutes from all major towns and cities. There are more castles per square meter of land than anywhere else in England, as well as blue flag beaches and two stunning world heritage sites - Durham Castle and Cathedral and Hadrian’s Wall.
There are several booming cultural hubs offering a unique insight into England’s artistic identity. Not forgetting the vibrant sports scene, the spectator sports of football, basketball, and rugby are firmly rooted here.
For more information please visit the link below.
- Eligible to register with NMC
- A minimum of 12 months of acute hospital experience is required
- Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing)
- CBT Pass Exam Results
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum plus 8 public holidays.
- Full-time permanent positions, 37.5-hour working week.
- Starting salary Band 4, adjusted to Band 5 salary once NMC registration has been received.
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if traveling to the UK from outside Europe)
- VISA fee up to £600 refunded by the Trust*
- NMC registration fee £140 refunded by the Trust*
- CBT exam fee £90 refunded by the Trust*
- 3 months free accommodation*
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust*
- OSCE training provided by the hospital
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
HOW TO APPLY
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV along with IELTS or OET certificates and CBT results to firstname.lastname@example.org