Community Operation Analyst role, Slovenian Market specialist :
As a Content Review Analyst, you will be working on-site with one of our biggest social media clients in Dublin South!
To cultivate a great environment and keeps the community safe, they are looking for new Community Content Analyst members to expand their team.
Be part of the Slovenian-speaking Market team where you will be rewarded with a fast-growing and professional working environment that offers excellent career opportunities.
Your responsibility will be to review and analyze accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies, again to ensure the safety of the platform's users and community.
No experience required as this is an entry-level position and full training will be provided.
Please apply or send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
- Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately, and on time
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Monitoring user reporting
- Use market-specific knowledge, signals to improve the support of our community of users
- Validating, investigating, and responding to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines and policies.
What does this position require?
- Native-Level Slovenian and Fluent English
- Cultural understanding of the market/region
- Communication and Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- EU passport or Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 visa MANDATORY requirement
Salary and Benefits:
- Permanent Contract: Full-time position
- Basic Annual Salary of €27,000 (+ Bonuses)
- Healthcare and Pension Contributions
- Free canteen, food, and snacks
- Extensive Training and access to CPL's Wellness Program
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Scheme