Cpl Healthcare is currently accepting CVs from Social Care Workers in South Dublin for an immediate 6 month contract.
We are recruiting for a well-established service which offers several supports to individuals with intellectual disabilities and mental health illnesses. In particular, we are focusing on their residential services and require experienced, enthusiastic professionals to provide a high quality of care to service users, promoting their independence and integration into their community.
- Minimum level 7 in social care or similar line of study
- Experience working in Intellectual disability/ Autism / mental health sector
- Experience managing challenging behaviours
- Full, clean license
- Working knowledge on HIQA and The National Standards
- Experience working with quality systems
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure that agreed Personal Outcomes Measures goals are achieved within the agreed timeframe
- Ensure that service users are cared for in a safe and comfortable environment
- Advocate and uphold the rights of each service user
- Promote and assist service users in integrating into their community, supporting them in involvement of groups, sports, training etc
- Ensure that the person supported in motivated to try new things and overcome obstacles to progress
- Ensure documentation and reporting are done to a high standard
- Work well as part of a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring effective communication
If you would like more information or wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV to [email protected] or apply through the link below!