Cpl Healthcare is welcoming applications from experienced Social Care professionals to work part of a care team to ensure the best possible outcomes for the young people in care.
Our client located in Newbridge, Kildare is looking for individuals to work directly with young people in residential care ensuring that their needs are met. To build professional relationships and effective communications with the young person while acting as a role model.
1. Social care or Applied Social Studies
2. Youth and Community level 7
3. BA(Hons) Youth and Community Development
4. BA (Hons) Psychology
5. Addiction Studies level 7
6. BA (Hons) counselling and Addiction Studies
7. Disability Diploma (Primary Degree) - level 7
8. Social Science (level 7 Minimum)
• Minimum 6 months working in social care sector (placement experience considered)
• Ideally some experience working with young people or residential experience
• Full driving licence
If you meet the above criteria, please apply for this role by the link below or contact me on email: [email protected] / 087 601 8023