An exciting opportunity for an experienced data analyst who is passionate about social media, development of marketing strategies, and interested in professional development within a multinational company.
· Managing Ad Tech tools such as Google Ads and DMP, Facebook Business Manager, and DSPs
· Creating reports and analysis of social media marketing campaigns
· Creating target group segment, campaign tags, and tracking pixels in ad tech platforms
· Support maintenance of digital dashboards
· Support roll-out of new tech ad tools and guidelines
· Collaborate with other departments based in and outside Europe
YOUR SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Fluent in English on at least B2 level is a must
· Degree in Digital Marketing is an advantage
· Experience with Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, FB Business Manager
· Basic knowledge of MS Office
· Passionate about statistics, social media, and marketing strategies
· Open-minded and positive attitude
· Ability to work in an intercultural environment
· Team player with good communication skills
· Pro-client approach
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
· 13th salary
· Performance-based bonus
· Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
· 5 paid sick days
· Home Office
· Flexible working hours
· Extra paid days off for special life events
· Cafeteria benefit system
· Relocation Bonus
· Positive Work Environment
If this exciting opportunity sparks your interest, do not hesitate to apply here or send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.