Cpl are currently recruiting for a Social Media Assistant to join a leading agricultural newspaper in South Dublin.
Your role will be to build, grow and manage online traffic to the different platforms, increasing brand awareness and engagement online.
This role is suitable for a candidate who has experience with various social media platforms and is passionate about agriculture and farming.
Understanding/background in agriculture is essential as the content you will be posting is all agriculture related.
Related internships/work experience or experience looking after social media for a local organisation (i.e. Macra) will be considered.
What you will be doing:
- Develop content and strategies to drive engagement and increase interaction across assets and social media for the newspapers various platforms.
- Manage and oversee the daily roll out of content on all social media channels.
- Build on and grow an already strong and existing network of followers on social media, fostering trust and brand loyalty.
- Oversee the creation of content designed to create engagement and grow the community online as well as offline.
- Analyse the data from each platform to evaluate the success of each strategy.
What you will have:
- Experience in social media, content marketing, and content strategy (related internships/work experience will be considered).
- Understanding/background in agriculture is essential as the content you will be posting is all agriculture related.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Third Level qualification.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player is critical.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie or call 021 494 4875.