For more than 20 years, Covalen is a trusted outsourcing partner for leading, global organisations. We’re a diverse team of innovators and achievers — proud of our ability to consistently exceed goals.
As a Cpl brand, we provide an opportunity for organisations of various shapes and sizes to tap into the best available resources globally — across 55+ languages and supported by world-class employee training.
Our teams work meticulously to design and craft custom solutions that preserve the authentic culture and vision of our clients’ business. We demonstrate bravery when faced with big challenges — always exploring new ways of thinking and doing.
- Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time.
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards.
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community.
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on client’s platform such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy.
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users.
- Fluency in Dutch (native level) and English.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work.
- Good knowledge of Dutch market: current affairs and culture.
- Ability to work rotational shifts including weekends.
- Work eligibility such as EU passport or stamp 4.
- Ability to work in the office located in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
- Permanent contract.
- Great training programme.
- Exciting opportunities for career progression.
- Free meals and snacks on site.
Sounds interesting? Please send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide you the best recruitment support.