My client, a leading IT multinational are looking to recruit a social media co-ordinator to join their team
The ideal candidate is social media expert – self-starter, creative, detail oriented. Candidate should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels, keeping in line with brand values and brand audience.
Create conversations on behalf of the brand to current and prospective customers. Passionate about using social media for achieving meaningful impact through digital channels and confident about using social media scheduling and analytics tools including Sprinklr, Kentico and native channels.
- Execute social media and blog strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging daily value-add and useful content (original text, blog write ups, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for the brand.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate cross team to support multiple markets in EMEA and ensure social media is integrated with commercial objectives and marketing plans.
- Work alongside with content producer to bring to life innovative social-first creative ideas for campaigns, as well as ‘always-on’ social.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strategic multi-channel strategy
- Proven track record of improving brand reputation, reach and positive sentiment
- Experience in B2B social media that reflects brand tone of voice and resonates with our communities
- Excellent copy writing, editing (photo/video/text)
- Demonstrable social channel experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, SEO and deep understanding of social media landscape including algorithms, platform (existing and emerging), challenges and opportunities.
- Experience creating multimedia content
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channel
- Positive attitude, keen eye for detail, ability to learn company tools
- Good ability to work in a matrix organisation with excellent problem-solving skills
- Customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English.