Cpl is actively recruiting for a talented Social Media/ Digital Executive to join our Newry based client, one of the leading independent suppliers to the construction industry in the UK and Ireland.
Due to continued success and growth they are actively recruiting for a Marketing Executive with strong digital experience to join their friendly team.
Your new role:
The successful candidate will join this company’s dynamic digital team and be responsible for managing and executing social media activity for all brands within the Group.
Key duties will include:
- Creating social media campaigns from inceptions to implementation
- Content creation, scheduling and posting
- Market Research to aid in the creation of engaging content
- Analytics to enhance decision making
- Building and developing good working relationships
- Management of the social media budget
- 2 years’ experience running campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Experience of using Facebook Ad Manager proficiently from ad creation, audience creation, analytics and billing
- Knowledge of growing a following on all platforms
- Experience in writing and creating engaging content
- Knowledge and experience of creating video and relating editing tools
- Experience of dealing with Instagram influencers
- Experience of graphic design packages such as Photoshop
Offering an attractive salary, company benefits and opportunities for career growth this could be a great next move.
To apply send your CV today via the link or contact Emma Braniff at Cpl on 07425940130 for a confidential