Are you fluent in at least one of the following languages plus English (C1)? German, Mexican-Spanish, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese
Do you hold a University Degree? Are you eligible to work full-time in Ireland? And more importantly, are you someone who has a real passion and is up to date with all social dynamics, social media & popular culture? If so, this is the right opportunity for you, and maybe the start of a new career. If so, we are looking for AI Social Media Specialists to join one of our Clients/Partners in a long-term project that will make a genuine impact in people’s life, and we would like for you to be part of it.
As a AI Social Media Specialist, your role will be to create, assess, and to improve a large language model, while reviewing a set of guidelines, create sample prompts and response in your area of expertise.
Amongst your tasks & responsibilities, you will:
- Annotate data accurately and consistently in accordance with predefined guidelines;
- Evaluate the quality of existing data resources, as well as the output of internal tools;
- Develop, implement, and maintain guidelines and procedures for consistent, high quality classification and content creation and organization;
- Perform basic research as needed to annotate accurately;
The ideal candidate, a part from the crucial requirements like having a C1 level of English (both in writing & speaking), holding a Degree and been eligible to work full time in Ireland (no exceptions), will have:
- Fluency in one of the following languages: German, Mexican-Spanish, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, high pressure role in a constantly changing business environment;
- Passion about Social media, and you will be enthusiastic, professional, assertive, and motivated to take charge of any development and improvement;
- Strong aptitude for working with data and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
This is a full-time permanent position, with a request to work from the South of Dublin Office only for the first two months of training, and completely Fully-Remote after that. Star dates are in October, November & December, so no need to panic regarding long notice periods. Salary is in line with the current Market and on top of the basic, there is a nice performance bonus to be earned, with no extra transportation costs where working from home. Two shifts are available (mornings and evenings), but no weekend work is requested. Please get in touch for immediate consideration if you have the basic requirements: one of the languages listed above plus C1 level of English, Degree, and eligibility to work in Ireland full-time.
#german #mexican #thai #indonesian #vietnamese