Social Worker – Housing Service, Co. Kilkenny
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a local authority service are currently recruiting for a locum Social Worker role for an immediate start.
The main focus of the role will be to provide a dedicated Social Work service to members of the Traveller Community in relation to accommodation issues and to other clients (e.g. local authority applicants and tenants and homeless persons) as deemed necessary through accommodation needs assessments.
The role will involve assisting tenants/residents/members of the Travelling community to engage with other sections of the local authority or Government Departments from which they may need assistance or advice as well as assisting clients with special needs areas such as homeless, disabled, elderly, family support as required.
Interested applicants should have:
- Professional Registration with CORU
- Ideally at least 1 year post-qualification experience.
- Relevant experience working in a primary care or similar setting
- Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work on an autonomous basis
For further information, please email your c.v. to email@example.com or call Brian on 01 482 5421