This exciting position in Digital Design emulation and analysis.
The skills requirements include but are not limited to:
• RTL logic design, debug and functional verification
• Understanding of digital architecture trade-offs for power, performance, and area
• Understanding of Lint checks and proper resolution of errors
• Understanding impacts of analog and mixed-signal design and verification on digital-on-top development flow.
• Exhibit excellent communication skills and be self-motivated and well organized.
• Experience with FPGA and/or emulation platform required
• Firmware development of embedded microcontroller systems is a plus.
• Substantial experience with Verilog is required, as are excellent logic and debug skills.