My client are a well-known manufacturing organisation who provide an extensive range of services across the drug development lifecycle to the pharmaceutical & biotech sectors globally. They are looking for a .NET Developer to join their team at any of their offices based in Craigavon, Derry/Londonderry or Loughborough.
- Developing customer software solutions for client use in the biopharmaceutical industry. Identifying designs and implementing new features and changes to existing software architecture
- Developing software for projects of various complexity levels for both initial and subsequent builds.
- Creating and implementing system design based upon critical evaluation and thorough understanding of provided specifications
- Customise existing standard product features
- Developing new custom features as required
- Delivering a well-designed system as determined by the Code and architect review
- Good understanding of the .NET framework & C# programming language
- Understanding of the Entity framework
- 1-3 or more years of experience in development
- Understanding of SQL Server
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
What’s in it for you
- Attractive salary
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to learn new tech
If you’d like to know more about the role, get in touch with Stephen Roy by applying below or giving me a call for a confidential discussion (details on LI).