Your Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on planned feature development and lead the/ team during planning events.
- Undertake team one to one meetings and take ownership of goal setting for team members, build and manage high performance teams
- Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices.
- Participate in software code reviews and process improvements to maintain code quality metrics.
- Research/Introduce new tools and processes that lead to improved quality and efficiencies.
- Provide regular update of status and activities.
- Integration testing and interaction with quality control and deployment teams
- Liaise with Architecture teams to evaluate and introduce new technologies into system designs
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development.
As the successful candidate you will have/be:
- Educated to a Degree level within a relevant IT/Computer subject.
- 6 years’ experience with object-oriented design and development skills.
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Solid understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
- Good understanding of design concepts and development patterns.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience in high scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation.
- Performance tuning, optimization skills for scalable systems.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
**While there is remote working option you will be expected to come on site to the office as business the requires so the successful candidate will need to be within commutable distance to the site.
For immediate consideration please click apply or call me now on 07393014996.