Role and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of software projects to clients – both internal and external
- Working within companies SDLC process and participating in all phases – from technical specification right through to acceptance testing
- Develop, test, deliver and deploy highly performant and secure backend services (API / Big Data data processing products)
- Working in an agile team you will be developing features end-to-end across the software stack and responsible for all non-functional capabilities.
- You will be expected to write elegant, simple code that lends itself to low cost maintenance, extensibility, testability and performance.
- You will validate proposed approaches and explore new concepts using proof-of-concepts, wire frames and early experience prototypes.
- You will follow all documentation requirements and maintain excellent project history files for all software code written
- Performs other related duties as assigned by manager.
Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Development, Project Management
- 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
- Experience with windows OS, networking, cloud and web based applications
- Strong experience in ASP.NET, MVC/Web API and Microsoft SQL Server
- Willingness to learn and work on own initiative
- Good organisational qualities along with good presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing, including technical writing skills. Needs to be detail-oriented and process driven
- Desirable Skills:Knowledge of Delphi 6/7
- Expertise with Microsoft Azure or other online application platforms
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and projects