Our client has a very exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join there new technology/Software engineering team in Dublin. You will be tasked with supporting & evolving web-based Supplier Information & Risk management systems.
There current technology stack includes some of the following….
React, Typescript, ECMAScript 6, C#, .Net Core, Entity framework, Git, Azure DevOps, PostgreSQL, REST APIs
- Design, Develop and implement any new features or enhancements for our clients web-based applications and systems.
- Elaborate and define requirements together with stakeholders, product team and analysts.
- Produce technical specifications where necessary for any new features, change requests or applications enhancements required.
- Coach and support more junior developers through code reviews and the oversight and continuous enhancement of appropriate standards and processes.
- Embrace agile practices and follow modern principles to ensure high quality, clean, well-tested and extendable code.
- Contribute ideas to the improvement and continuous evolution of all IT and software
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, ICT, or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 3+ years commercial software development experience within an software product environment.
- Expert level of proficiency in C# and DotNet Core.
- Strong grasp of Object orientated programming (OOP) and Design patterns.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum).
- Experience working with Relational database systems like PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Experience with cloud platforms, AWS is also preferred.
- Knowledge / experience of containers technologies (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Team Player who appreciates strong communication and collaboration when working with peers.
- Strong attention to detail and understand the importance of clean, clear, and maintainable code.
- Experience working with microservices, Web API and Restful services is an advantage
Salary - €65-75K + 10% Bonus + Health + Pension + 25 days holidays
Candidates must have at least a stamp 4 visa in order to be considered. Remote working for the foreseeable future with remote options once Covid restrictions ease.