The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and a keen interest in Software Engineering and Testing. The role will involve the writing and execution of both manual and automated test cases following Agile workflow methodologies with a product which makes a difference globally, it can genuinely change lives for the better !
Job Overview - responsible for testing a range of software products including web applications, web services, desktop and mobile applications. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and running a suite of automated tests and for carrying out manual exploratory testing. You will take part in daily project sprint meetings, giving feedback on the progress of testing and reporting any issues or impediments to the rest of the project team. You will be responsible for recording bugs and testing progress in an Agile project management system.
● Educated to degree level.
● Keen interest in Software engineering and testing.
● Knowledge of Software Programming and Software Testing.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Degree in Software engineering or equivalent
● Two to three years in a software testing role with both manual and automation experience.
● Experience using test automation tools in particular Selenium web driver.
● Knowledge of rest api testing.
● Knowledge of Node JS
● Knowledge of C# programming language
● Knowledge of the Window and MAC operating systems
● Knowledge of IOS and Android operating systems
● Knowledge of Browser Extensions and Add-ons
For full detail please contact Myles McKeown on 07393014990 or to apply simply use the link provided.