Slotting in with an established technical support team an opportunity has arisen for an individual who can help my client with the day to day administration of multiple end user applications and processes.
Role and responsibilities:
- Providing hardware/software support by telephone, email, or via remote tools.
- You will provide day to day 1st level support to the office and production facilities of the company.
- Installing software, upgrading operating systems (Windows 7 to Windows 10) and software version upgrades
- Supporting users of the main CRM system
- Assist users with the Windows 10 logins and initial configurations like, Outlook setup, OneDrive setup, SharePoint, Office365 etc.
- Installing and configuring new (Windows) computers, notebooks, printers, multi-function devices and mobile phone handsets
- You will provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software, and in-house applications.
- You will liaise with various internal departments to resolve queries and complaints.
- Active Directory, Office365, Exchange administration
- Good troubleshooting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Remote Assistance/Support
- Experience in supporting the end users
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Windows10 system
- Windows certification is preferred