Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent is looking for a highly professional and motivated individual to combine their technical knowledge with commercial skills to effectively uncover and develop solutions for prospects and customers. This position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships, as you will interface directly with leaders of large multi-national companies, as well as Corporate Legal Counsel/Administration and IT project teams.
- Present product demonstrations to clients and prospects to advance the sales cycle
- Understand and uncover the customer’s business challenges in tandem with the commercial team, and then develop and articulate Diligent Solutions that assist with solving client pain
- Understand and gain competitive intelligence and use business and product knowledge to advance the sales process
- Create and execute strategies and tactics that advance the sales process
- Conduct and lead technical engagements and trials
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to create documentation on competitive analysis, internal processes, white papers, best practices, presentations, etc.
- Clearly communicate with internal departments to advance the sales process and secure necessary resources
- Collaborate with internal teams on newly released product enhancements to transfer knowledge to commercial teams
- Create sales tools and resources to facilitate sales demos of products for commercial teams
- Participate in new product development meetings to provide insights into customer and prospect needs to development
- Anything else reasonable as requested
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Solution Architect or other commercial or customer-focused role (preferably in SaaS)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including to senior stakeholders
- Interest and experience in technical product knowledge
- The ability to
- Align cross-functional teams and ensure focus on the same goals
- Meet tight deadlines and effectively prioritize multiple projects
- Identify risks and communicate them to stakeholders
- Make a strong impact and influence decisions
- Set and manage realistic expectations
- Relevant degree required
- Travel required (80%)