My client is looking for a senior technologist with expert-level knowledge of digital marketing, e-commerce, customer relationship management, integration, DevOps technology, and cloud computing. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for the solution design and architecture across mobile, web, marketing and e-commerce solutions and the integrations they require.
This is a delivery focused role, reporting to the Enterprise Architect, Digital & e-Commerce. You will be accountable for the solution design of all solutions delivered within a division in the digital and e-commerce domains and driving reusability on a global scale. You will be working with internal and external delivery and development teams to ensure the reference architecture and strategy is understood and incrementally delivered in each project. You will have to manage tactical vs target state trade-offs to ensure delivery is achieved without the addition of technical debt. The role will require a strong technical background covering the full stack and interacting with business as well as technical stakeholders.
The architect is responsible for defining and maintaining the structure of the solution, and ensuring that it will meet the requirements. This architect will function in an agile environment, and must also help the team to work together in an agile fashion, to jointly own the solution, and to interface well with other parts of the organization.
You have worked on large scale programs and want to take your impact to the global scale. Continuous improvement of the existing solutions must be part of your mindset
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and implement contemporary digital and e-commerce architectures capable of meeting a continuously changing industry and market environment to support Abbott’s strategic goals.
- Deliver application architectures and development patterns for web and mobile across e-Commerce.
- Ability to translate business requirements into system level design and detailed technical architecture documents.
- Support new business development opportunities with emphasis on experience delivery platforms including Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Technical leadership skills in driving architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices.
- Help identify opportunities for and drive Continuous Improvement activities.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards and collaborate with fellow team leaders on the prioritization and execution of ongoing platform improvement initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- Minimum 10-13 years of experience in delivering large scale IT solutions in an enterprise digital landscape
- Strong experience in solution architecture for enterprise web content and digital experience management platforms.
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager and Magento in a header less architecture for web and mobile.
- Experience implementing CloudSense order management / Salesforce solutions
- Experience with Mulesoft/AWS Lambda based integration
- Strong experience with solutions respecting security and data privacy (GDPR, CCPA) and PCI compliance requirements
- A strong background in technical design/ architecture
- Good experience with Agile SCRUM development
- Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Customer experience, CRM, marketing / sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, event bus, audience selection and API
- Excellent track record in designing solutions for complex and cross functional programs
- The candidate must have knowledge in preferably Java and / or strong background in React / Angular / Node.js
- Experience developing or working with cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services is highly desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in matrix global organization with working in virtual geographically disparate teams being the norm