My client is looking for a senior technologist with expert-level knowledge of digital marketing, e-commerce, customer relationship management, integration, DevOps technology, and cloud computing. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for the solution design and architecture across mobile, web, marketing and e-commerce solutions and the integrations they require.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and implement contemporary digital and e-commerce architectures capable of meeting a continuously changing industry and market environment
- Deliver application architectures and development patterns for web and mobile across e-Commerce.
- Ability to translate business requirements into system level design and detailed technical architecture documents.
- Support new business development opportunities with emphasis on experience delivery platforms including Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Technical leadership skills in driving architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices.
- Help identify opportunities for and drive Continuous Improvement activities.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards and collaborate with fellow team leaders on the prioritization and execution of ongoing platform improvement initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 10+ years of experience in delivering large scale IT solutions in an enterprise digital landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- Strong experience in solution architecture for enterprise web content and digital experience management platforms.
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager and Magento in a header less architecture for web and mobile.
- Experience implementing CloudSense order management / Salesforce solutions
- Experience with Mulesoft/AWS Lambda based integration
- Strong experience with solutions respecting security and data privacy (GDPR, CCPA) and PCI compliance requirements
- A strong background in technical design/ architecture
- Good experience with Agile SCRUM development
- Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Customer experience, CRM, marketing / sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, event bus, audience selection and API
- The candidate must have knowledge in preferably Java and / or strong background in React / Angular / Node.js