We are looking for someone who will be a role model and mentor to software developers. The right leader will influence others by demonstrating professionalism, passion/enthusiasm, providing communication and creating a collaborative environment.
As they are a .NET house, you should have great experience in using the technologies that support the development of .NET applications: .NET latest and .NET Core, MVC, Web API, SQL Server. Their solution is based in Microsoft’s Azure and knowledge of working in this environment would be very beneficial. They are about to start a transition from Service Fabric to Kubernetes, so experience in this area would be very valuable.
You should want to do things better – they believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving. You should care about agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment, TDD, unit testing and system testing.
While frequent travel is not expected, there will be required visits to client sites in the US, Europe and Worldwide.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert in some or all of the following technologies - .NET latest and .NET Core, MVC, Web API, SQL Server
- Previous experience of working in a Microsoft Azure is highly desirable
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling tough problems
- Outstanding communication skills required - primarily the ability to communicate ideas
- Deep Problem solving – the ability to analyse a business or technical problem and select the most appropriate solutions
- Understanding of risk in software engineering terms and mitigation strategies
- Experience with the major eCommerce platforms (such as Magneto, Hybris, Demandware) would be a significant advantage
What’s on offer?
- €100-120k +
- Career growth – tailored learning & development, tuition assistance and professional certification.
- Health & Wellbeing – dental & health insurance, reduced corporate gym membership, paid sick leave.
- Work Life Balance – 25 days annual leave, flexible working, sports & social club.
- Family – paid maternity & paternity leave, life assurance, income disability cover.
- Bike to work
- Travel TaxSaver
- Relocation assistance if needed