Our client is a fast growing global AI platform provider and our Retail AI solutions are redefining how Retailers, Brands and Marketplaces improve their businesses, both on the digital shop-floor and behind the scenes. We optimize product discoverability, provide deep catalog intelligence, and drive contextually relevant ads that are proven to shorten the conversion path for consumers both online and in-store. An acknowledged market leader in AI technology, we are now seeing significant growth and demand for our services globally. To help us build upon our success, we are seeking an innovative Solution Engineer for our Dublin, Ireland (Europe) operations.
You will be helping our growing customer base to test, deploy and optimize our Retail AI platform features within their business. With a strong technical background and a learned understanding of our AI platform architectures, you will engage upfront with our pre and post sales teams. You will be the primary technical contact for our customers, whilst also facilitating discussions and feedback between customers and our product teams. You will be responsible for addressing technical questions related to integration, product configuration and optimisation, and assisting customers with web/mobile deployment related issues.
To be successful in this role, there are several traits that we look for in you; you have a natural curiosity coupled with a deep passion for technology. You embrace learning and can demonstrate the aptitude to rapidly learn new technologies and apply new concepts. You embody a consultative and analytical approach and have great interpersonal skills that allow you to build relationships and partner with both internal and external teams. Importantly, you thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
This role reports to the Regional Business Head and will work in close conjunction with product, engineering and other cross-functional teams the organisation.
● As a client facing product expert, you deeply understand our AI solutions and underlying implementation methods to successfully support data integration, product configuration and technical optimizations throughout the customer life-cycle
● As the pre-sales technical expert, you will partner with the Sales and Account Managers in closing customer deals, leading with your understanding of customer business requirements and translating them into optimal solution designs
● You will utilize and contribute to the library of solution designs and working demos used during the pre-sales phase that showcase how our solutions solve our customer’s business needs
● You will advise and support customers on the design and implementation of customized SDKs, scripts, plugins, extensions that enable customers to integrate and deploy solutions that meet their business needs. In some cases you will be responsible for delivering these outcomes with and/or for customers
● As a customer advocate, you will manage the technical relationship and effectively represent client needs including feedback on desirable product features, requirements and bugs
● As a product evangelist and technical consultant you will be there to guide our customers through best practices in adopting and integrating our APIs, SDKs and widgets. You will combine your product knowledge and customer insights to identify new business opportunities and engage the client and sales team to bring about ever closer collaboration
● Bachelor’s Degree (or commensurate training) in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems or related disciplines
● Minimum 5 years experience as a technical consultant or in a customer-facing technical role engaging senior customer stakeholders
● Experience in implementing SaaS products in a customer environment
● Excellent communication and consultative skills honed from leading discussions with technical and business audiences, good at bridging and aligning business requirements and technical solutions
● Flair in addressing and developing innovative solutions to meet clients’ business challenges and requirements
● Programming experience with scripting languages and data manipulation
● Experience in implementing Cloud-based SaaS solutions for clients
● Familiarity with A.I. and Deep Learning concepts and methodologies is a plus
● Willingness to travel when necessary