Contact Miki for the full information on email email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with Product Management, Business Development, Technical Services and Operations. You will also be responsible for recommending strategies for complex technical problems, assisting in application architecture, production support and troubleshooting, and mentoring team members on the applications.
The Solutions Engineering Manager role will serve as the primary technical resource for the sales team recruiting software company sales. Solutions engineers are responsible for actively supporting the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for products. The Solutions Engineer Manager must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The Solutions Engineer must be able to identify all technical opportunities for the sales team. This will assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the pursuit process and increase time to market with software company leads.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Snap* European Solutions Engineering team.
- Define, apply, promote, and manage/track departmental standards for integration process, integration testing/validation, and integration sample coding projects.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible to supporting pre-sales sales calls that include integration options and additional service requirements
- Assisting sales in properly qualifying prospects, defining service requirements (short term and long term), and deployment methodology and integration method recommendation.
- Assisting in properly qualifying payment card industry compliance requirements (PCI, PA-DSS or PCI and PA-DSS)
- Documenting customer requirements and presenting recommendations back to the sales team.
- Coordinating technical items between sales and solutions engineering and technical services team to drive forward efforts and establish steps needed to drive revenue
- Supporting the positioning and up sell of additional services as required by sales.
- Acting as the product expert for all products being sold in the market to software companies including: toolkits (integration methods), tokenization, compliance, value added services (purchase card Level 2, Level 3) and additional modules (Hosted Payments, Merchant Management Console, Snap* Connect, etc…)
- Responding to functional and technical request from the sales team
- Conveying customer requirements to product management team
- Handle support calls from merchants/developers that are directly related to the Snap* Platform
- Perform related projects and duties as assigned
Minimum Position Requirements:
- B.S. in computer-related field or equivalent experience
- The Solutions Engineer Manager must enjoy working with customers (world-class customer service skills are a must) and be organized and analytical, and able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Knowledge of C#, Java, Ruby, VB.Net, PHP
- 3rd party API integration
- Passionate about making deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently, but with a team focus
- Must be able to pass background and credit checks
- To promote a positive office environment.
- Must be able to establish and maintain productive, positive and cooperative relationships with internal and external partners, etc.
- Must be able to work extended/alternate hours as necessary to meet business needs
Interacts with internal and external customers (i.e. all levels of employees and management, vendors, partners and agents).
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Miki Soma on firstname.lastname@example.org.