The Global Sourcing and Procurement team helps maximize value from supplier relationships and ensures our Indirect categories have the goods and services they need to succeed. This role will support all aspects of sourcing transactions; primarily focused on contract negotiating & management, across a variety of categories. The Strategic Sourcing Analyst will collaborate closely with various business partners across the company for their procurement needs. In this position, the Strategic Sourcing Analyst will get a broad understanding of the client's overall business, be provided with great visibility and understanding across the organization, and be responsible for supporting the Strategic Sourcing team across the world.
What You'll Do
- Collect supplier requirements from the client's employees across the world.
- Support internal customers in the drafting and negotiating supplier contracts to ensure they meet acceptable levels of detail & risk prevention.
- Review, edit and negotiate MSAs and SOWs for clarity and improvements with third party suppliers.
- Manage a high volume of contracts and supporting activities at once, keeping relevant stakeholders up to date on progress through a variety of channels.
- Coordinate multiple and varied ticket types to ensure purchasing policies and processes are managed effectively.
- Manage relationships with internal customer groups; serve as local point of contact for escalations as needed.
- Work with offshore finance teams to ensure internal customer compliance and satisfaction.
Business Partner Related:
- Collaborate as needed with each and every person in the organization in a personable, approachable manner
- Support internal customers by facilitating accurate and favourable transactions, and on-going supplier management and accountability
- Communicate with Business Partners, co-workers and management in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Maintain a high level of ‘Customer Focus’ attitude
Who You Are:
- You have a passion for sourcing and contracting with suppliers: experience in procurement, consulting or account management
- Excellent attention to detail (including reviewing contracts)
- Demonstrated skills in rigorous, fact-based analyses that drive creative problem solving, proposal preparation, and negotiation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple tasks and deadlines at once
- You are able to drive progress and find solutions
- Technology sourcing is preferred but not required for this role.
- 1 year contract
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Bachelor's degree preferably with an analytical focus (Business, Economics, Accounting, Supply Chain, Law etc).
- Willing to have frequent evening meetings / Shift working hours to accommodate meetings with California
- Preferred 2-4 years relevant experience in fast paced multi-national company, technology experience preferred
- Experience using Jira for project management is highly preferred but not required
- You have excellent communication & presentation skills
For more information please contact email@example.com