Our client is looking for a chef who wants to step up and join a team that has gone from strength to strength during the pandemic. The team needs someone who wants to learn and develop their skillset and work as part of a dynamic & up & coming team of chefs
Candidates must have
- Good work ethic
- 1-3 years previous experience in a busy commercial kitchen environment
- knowledge of HACCP level 1
- Reliable mode of transport
To be successful, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, a great Chef should be able to follow all instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that work stations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chefs instructions.
Days of work - Wednesday to Sunday.
Salary: Between €15 & €17 per hour depending on experience.