Cpl are working with a County Tyrone based food manufacturing company who require a specifications technologist to join their technical team.
• To ensure that specifications including on-line customer specifications, and other systems are accurate
• To be involved with the specification sign off process to ensure all legalities and customer requirements are adhered to, and that all department managers approve all specifications prior to launch in a timely manner.
• To liaise with management, production staff and customers on a regular basis with regards to product specifications including product butchery and quality.
• To complete annual reviews on all specifications and review Customers Specifications when required.
• To create and maintain Quality Contracts, Visual Aids & Quality Attribute Standards, and subsequent processing documentation such as recipe sheets and product information databases
• To attend all Production/NPD Factory Trials and provide Technical input into the success of these.
• To assist in preparation and take part in customer visits, audits and NPD presentations
• To build relationships with customers around product quality and specification management
• To take responsibility in investigating customer complaints in relation to product quality and give feedback where there is potential for continuous improvement
• Educated to degree level in Food Technology/Food Nutrition or related discipline
• At least 2 years experience within the Food Industry
• Working knowledge of product specifications with at least 1 years experience.
• Previous experience of working with customers and particular UK retailers
• Knowledge of ERP systems
To discuss this role call Seamus on 02890725625, or use the link to send your