Speech and Language Therapist - adults community service, Waterford
Speech and Language Therapist required for a basic grade locum assignment working in a primary care setting with adults presenting with an acquired or progressive communication and /or swallowing disorder and a range of acquired and progressive neurological conditions, stroke palliative and end of life care.
The post operates within primary care division of HSE working closely with local members of multidisciplinary teams, GP’s, hospitals and community-based services. The service operates from a number of locations in Waterford city with outlying clinics and nursing homes.
The post holder will work alongside a senior SLT and other staff grades across community and nursing homes. Supervision and regular support is available on a formal basis. Access to CPD is available with education sessions and training in place across community and hospitals.
This assignment post will be on a full time basis starting asap.
- A recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy with CORU registration
- Applications from 2021 graduates welcome
- Some post graduate experience is desirable working with an adult population, placement experience will also be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- A full clean drivers licence and access to a car is essential
For further information forward your CV to email@example.com
Or call Brian on 01 482 5421.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more speech and language therapy jobs