· Providing support to users/administrators of our client’s platform
· Work on technical and non-technical projects including create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency.
· Experience assessing, troubleshooting, resolving and providing root cause analysis for product issues.
· Maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
· Opportunity to become Subject Matter Expert in assigned areas of product functionality. Share and deliver knowledge sessions with peers globally.
· Opportunity to create scripts to automate repetitive tasks or scripts to enable faster troubleshooting.
· Help in development and mentoring of team members in various technologies and the platform.
· Communicate with customers and our teams through case, phone and other electronic methods.
· Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related technical degree) or 4+ years of related experience within technical support or software coding environment
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues quickly and effectively in a Support, Development or equivalent role.
- Strong Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience writing or debugging Object Oriented code (Java preferred, other relevant technologies)
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack, and the ability to debug web applications using Developer Tools
- Understanding of basic networking and system administration UNIX/Linux/Windows
· Working hours: Full-time – 24*7 Shift rotation
· Access to a variety of benefits
· Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international companies.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact me at email@example.com or If you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to pass my contact detail.