- Providing support to users/administrators of our client’s platform
· Work on technical and non-technical projects. Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency.
· Experience assessing, troubleshooting, resolving and providing root cause analysis.
· Opportunity to become Subject Matter Expert in assigned areas of product functionality. Share and deliver knowledge sessions with peers globally.
· Opportunity to create scripts to automate repetitive tasks or scripts to enable faster troubleshooting.
· Development and mentoring of team members in various technologies and the platform.
· Communicate with customers and our teams through various channels.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (or related technical degree) or 2+ years of related experience within technical support or software coding environment
- UI development or support experience
- Experience in two (or more) of the following: CSS, AJAX, ReactJS, GraphQL, AngularJS, Mobile application development
- Troubleshooting experience using browser developer tools
- Advance knowledge of the components in cloud/web applications and experience in Application Support. Mobile application support experience will be bonus.
- Good experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle).
- Good experience writing or debugging Object Oriented code (Java preferred, other relevant technologies also accepted)
- Experience using Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server
- Experience providing SaaS / PaaS support
- Experience diagnosing performance related issues.
- Experience using tools like Eclipse, Splunk, Xcode, Android studio, SauceLab
· Location: Dublin – Role is Based in office. Working remotely not applicable.
· Access to a variety of benefits
· Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international companies.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or If you know someone that would be interested, please feel free to pass my contact detail.