The Coombe are currently hosting interviews, primarily for midwives, who hope to join the team
The post holder will work within a multidisciplinary team at a major teaching hospital in the provision of a safe, effective, high quality midwifery service to women, babies and their families.
- Midwives will need to hold full NMBI registration OR be close to obtaining same
- RM's will need to have cleared IELTs/OET if applicable
Healthcare Knowledge of;
- Maternity Strategy
- HIQA Standards
- Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI)
- Child Protection
- Relevant health and safety regulations
- National strategies
- Health Promotion for Childbearing Mother & Family
- Clinical Governance & Risk Management
Professional Knowledge of:
- Models of maternity care.
- Understanding of research.
- Clinical Audit.
- Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland Regulatory function and publications
- Midwifery/Nursing Educational Programmes.
Cpl Healthcare Contact
For more information, or to send a CV , please contact email@example.com or call 00353 87 1138783