Cpl Healthcare in conduction with Beaumont Hospital is looking to recruit nurses for various positions across Beaumont and St. Joseph's Hospital.
Beaumont Hospital is a large academic teaching hospital based in north Dublin City, providing emergency and acute care services across 54 medical specialties to a local community of over 290,000 people. In addition, they are a Designated Cancer Centre and the Regional Treatment Centre for Ear, Nose and Throat, and Gastroenterology, and are also the National Referral Centre for Neurosurgery and Neurology, Renal Transplantation, and Cochlear Implantation. They employ approximately 3,000 staff and have 820 beds. They are the principal teaching hospital for the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, and also enjoy close links with Dublin City University, especially in the area of nurse training, and with other academic institutions in respect of training and research.
St. Joseph's Hospital, Raheny, is under the management of Beaumont Hospital Board since August 2004. St. Joseph's is a 69 bedded acute Hospital and provides both Medical and Surgical inpatient care, Day Care Services, Outpatient Physiotherapy and Radiology services. The Hospital has also developed a Rehabilitation Unit.
Weekly Skype Interviews!!
- Surgical, all specialties (except Cardiac) including neurosurgery and renal
- Emergency Department
- Medicine, all specialities (except Cardiac) including neuro-medicine and renal
- At a minimum 18 months post graduate experience in an acute hospital setting, and a commitment from candidate to remain in clinical practice until relocation to Ireland
- Currently working in a hospital in the Middle East: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, KSA, Jordan, Qatar or Kuwait
- Holding an NMBI DL, or NMBI in process (documents submitted)
- Currently working in 200+ bedded hospital
- AWS fees covered: €250
- First flight (most economical) to Dublin covered
- Isolation accommodation provided
- 8 weeks post isolation accommodation provided
- NMBI registration reimbursed
- Entry visa fees reimbursed
- Adaptation in the hospital provided
If you are interested to hear more about the roles, please contact Vedrana on email@example.com or +353 87 405 9697.