Staff Nurses & Senior Staff Nurses required in Dublin
Kate Cowhig International Recruitment are seeking Staff Nurses for a newly built Nursing Home with 221 single bedrooms, all ensuite in the North side of Dublin.
A State of the Art Home providing individualised care in a safe, friendly & comfortable environment. Primarily a provider of residential care services for older people together with respite and palliative care.
- Actively Registered with NMBI (No DL holders as No Adaptation available)
- A minimum of 12 months experience
- Resident in Ireland and have the right to work
- Salary from €38,812– €44,720 per annum based on years of experience
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 40 hours per week
- Excellent career/promotional opportunities
- Educational & training support
- Subsidised meals provided when on duty
- Free Parking provided
HOW TO APPLY:
For further information, please email your CV and NMBI registration Number to – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in confidence on (Ireland) +353 1 671 5557 or (UK) +44 207 8338830
Immediate interviews available
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.