Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, is currently seeking experienced Emergency Department nurses with NMBI decision letters
About the Hospital
- Portiuncula University Hospital is a Model 3 hospital providing 24/7 acute surgery, acute medicine and critical care along with Emergency Department and maternity services to adults and children in the catchment areas of East Galway, Westmeath, North Tipperary, Roscommon and Offaly.
- The hospital has natural referral pathways to the Midlands, particularly in respect of patients that are referred in via the Emergency Department and discharged back for appropriate care i.e. orthopaedics, elderly care services etc.
- In addition, the hospitals paediatric service has linkages with Crumlin Childrens Hospital for shared care arrangement in relation to oncology.
- Portiuncula has academic links with the University of Limerick post-graduate training, Medical Training Schemes for Interns, SHOs and Registrars and an Overseas Medical Student Programme.
- In January 2013 a new medical academy opened on site in conjunction with NUI Galway
Interviews are currently being arranged for January 2022, so please don't delay in sending through your application.
Requirements to apply;
- Must hold NMBI Decision Letter or be in final stages of NMBI registration
- Must be currently working in a 150+ bedded hospital in the Emergency Department
- Must have 2 years current experience
- Flights to Ireland paid
- Free Accommodation for first 4 weeks
- NMBI Fees reimbursed
- Aptitude test cost reimbursed
How to apply
If interested, send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your NMBI Decision Letter/ Screenshot of NMBI Portal