Our client, a manufacturing company in galway are seeking a Stock Controller to join their team. This is a full-time position and is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate in a fast-paced and challenging role. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar position with excellent communication skills. You will also have strong Warehousing experience.
The ideal candidate:
If you are a highly organized professional with great work ethic and excellent communication skills then you could be the ideal candidate for this role. You will have strong computer skills and excel experience. You will have excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Your key responsibilities:
You will be responsible for managing all stock for the business. Your duties will include but are not limited to, liaising with internal staff, internal buyer, carrying out frequent stock cycle counts and investigating discrepancies, assessing customer returns, planning of full year end stock count and maximising the use of existing IT system as well as planned integrated ERP system.
- Key requirements.Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role or equivalent.
- Forklift licence.
- Must have strong excel skills.
- Strong IT and systems skills.
- Ability to multitask while adhering to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask as the business dictates.
- Support the Management Team to implement a suitable stock control system.
- Monitor all stock movements.
- Assist and support the daily operation of the company.
- QA processes as requested.
Contact Aoife on 091507576, email@example.com for more information
Full eligibility to work in Ireland required for this role